2011-02-04

TGIF....TBIGTSS

That's Too Bad It's Going To Snow Saturday in case you didn't figure that one out!

The break from the snow last week was nice but this week we were slammed with not one but two storms. 


This photo sums up what 5.5 snow days in less than 4 weeks feels like:

We were lucky that the one storm that was predicted to be a monster sort of fizzled out but dang there is alot of snow out there.  There is something about snow days that make me want to bake and eat carbs so I didn't have the best WW week.  I was down 2.8 lbs (for a total of 15.4 since mid-Nov) last week so I am not expecting a huge loss this week. 


Working out is also hard when you can't leave the house but I didn't use the snow as an excuse to slack off.  In fact the only times I left the house this week were to go to the gym.....kind of sad isn't it!
  • Sunday - 1 hr spin class
  • Monday - 1 hr spin class
  • Tuesday/Snow Day #1  - 30 Day Shred Levels 2 & 3
  • Wednesday/Snow Day #2 - 20 or so mins of the Firm DVD that I borrowed from the library (thumbs down) and then another 20 or so of the Pussycats Doll Workout DVD that I received for Christmas (a surprising thumbs up on this workout)
  • Thursday - 1 hr step/ball workout combo class
  • Friday - 30 minutes on the treadmill to complete Week 3 Day 3 of the C25K training program & 40 minutes of shopping at Wal-Mart with a baby <--- YES THIS IS A WORKOUT
I am hoping to do consistent Friday morning runs at the gym with Liam, it is nice to get the workout out of the way on Fridays.  I will probably miss out on running tomorrow with the next storm system coming our way yet again but I'll make up for it with some Wii workouts.

I did meet my weight loss goal for February and now I will work on a small goal for March with the ultimate goal of fitting into my work pants by April 20th!!  It's too bad I don't have my own gym and a personal trainer because I actually love working out but sometimes it is hard to get to the gym and when I try to exercise at home there are a million and one distractions.  I'll find a time when the baby is quiet and get set to put on a DVD and then I get sidetracked by a sink of dishes or some clothes that need folding.  I need to create my own cardio-house-cleaning fitness program.... 

I have no goals for this week, feeling a little blah because of the weather so I'll get more motivated after I weigh myself tomorrow.  I went to the dreaded WallyWorld today specifically to find some of the new WW points plus products but they had a very limited selection.  Why on earth is the grocery selection so freaking SUCKY in upstate NY????

No comments: