2011-02-04

Movie Night With Tony

Tony and I hit up the library on Monday night in anticipation of this week's snow and he picked out a few movies for us to watch.  This kid is definitely channeling his inner Celtic lately because he picked out the movie "The Water Horse" which is some tale about the Loch Ness monster.  I'm a sucker for any movie with scenery of the UK so I thought sure why not.  The scenery looked familiar so I had to look up where it was filmed in IMDB and it was mostly Scotland and the area of Scotland where some filming took place is in the Argyll and Bute region.  Some of you may (not) remember that that is the area where my Scottish friend that I met outside a bar in downtown Boston on a drunken night circa the year 2002 was from.  I totally forgot about that dude!  I wonder what he is up to and if he still has the same email address and if he's ever traveled back to the States.


*Of course I've already tried googling him....you remember who this is right???  Too bad his name is quite plain and if I remember correctly he wasn't much for the computers anyways so no FB profile to be found.   

No comments: