2008-07-29

Resurrection?

At the beach today our mom group got on the subject of blogging. I brought up my good ol' (now fairly inactive) LiveJournal that got me through some boring times at work and I remembered that I had also started a blog where I could post more family oriented stuff. I thought I would try and see if I could remember the user name and password but somehow when I directed my browser to the blogger website I was already logged in???? As you can see I started this thing in 2006 and I haven't used it since then so I was quite shocked. Then I remembered that blogger is affiliated with google and I'm always logged into google so I am assuming that is how this happened and that blogger does not have some super cookie that survived two hard drive dumps and multiple "Clean browser history" events!

Anyways, I'll take this as a sign that maybe I should start this up again so I can give my family and friends updates on our life since, especially because it is easier to only have to tell some stories one time!

No comments: